IHSE’s Draco CWDM modules are bi-directional passive optical multiplexers and demultiplexers, allowing up to 4, 8 or 16 different wavelengths to pass through a single optical fiber connection. The CWDM Multiplexer/Demultiplexer Kit is designed to integrate seamlessly with IHSE’s Draco vario, Draco compact and DVXi series of single-mode fiber optic extenders.
The CWDM Multiplexer/Demultiplexer can combine up to 4, 8 or 16 different wavelength signals from different fiber extenders to a single optical fiber, or it can separate the same wavelengths coming from a single CWDM source. The K470 is completely agnostic to the signal type being transmitted, allowing DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort, USB, audio and RS232/RS422 sources to travel up to 10 km over a single transceiver connection. The chassis can be mounted in a 1 RU rack with optional rack mount hardware or can be simply mounted under a table or on the wall.
- Multiplex 4, 8 or 16 extender signals over a single CWDM fiber channel
- Various types of signals supported such as DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort, USB, audio and RS232/RS422
- Passive Draco CWDM optical design in one package
- Minimize cabling cost
- Compatible with Draco vario, Draco compact and DVXi
- Completely passive – no power supply required
- Compact size mounts anywhere