Overview Download the Data Sheet
DVI and more DVXi- Extender supports the DVI graphic interfaces (DVI-D).
DVXi/ME – The Future of Video Extension Flat panel displays becoming more prevalent it is natural to drive them digitally through their DVI interface to obtain optimum image quality.
DVXi/ME supports DVI extension up to resolutions of 1920x1200 to ensure the benefits of using DVI are maintained even if you locate your monitor (with fibre) 10.000m away!
Specifications* max. resolution: DVI 1920x1200@60Hz.
* automatic 16Bit/24Bit color depth or 24bit fixed
-140m w/ Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6, (Cat7)
-200m w/ 62,5µ Multimode-Fibre
-400m w/ 50µ Multimode-Fibre
-10.000m w/ 9µ Singlemode-Fibre
* DVI-D for the monitor
* second monitor at local unit
* desktop devices
* optional serial/audio extension available
* optional 19"-rack mount kit for up to 4 devices in 1U
FeaturesUsing a highly effective Compression algorithm, the maximum data rate is used best. Even on highest resolutions (1920x1200@24bit) you’ll get a comfortable working and a smooth picture movement on videos. Comparing to other devices, the maximum transfer distance does not depend on the screen resolution! Even in the highest resolution of 1920x1200 you can easily bridge 140m using CATx. Using Fibre cables, you can get the same features with extended distances: 400m on Multimode 50µ or up to 10km using Singlemode 9µ.
All devices have a local access at the local unit and automatic 16Bit/24Bit color depth or 24bit fixed. A audio/serial option is also available.
* crystal clear picture quality in all resolutions up to 1920x1200@60Hz
* All revisions for to remotely locate a monitor
* All versions have local access to add a second monitor directly at the CPU
* Compatible with all operating systems
* Compatible with all major KVM Switches
* Mounting Brackets for to mount by screws or for snap on available.
* Using Rack-Mount-Kits, the devices might be mounted in server racks. Up to 4 devices may be integrated in 1U rackspace.
* included in delivery: local unit, remote unit, CPU-cable, DVI/VGA adaptors, p.s.u. for local and remote unit
| || |
|oduct notation||part no.|
|DVXi/ME-EC DVI, Cat5 ||K467-0C|
| DVXi/ME-ECA DVI, Cat5 + serial/audio ||K467-AC|
|DVXi/ME-EM DVI, Multimode ||K467-0M|
|DVXi/ME-EMA DVI, Multimode + serial/audio ||K467-AM|
|DVXi/ME-ES DVI, Singlemode ||K467-0S|
| connecting cable / optional accessories |
|Cat5, S-UTP-Simplex, (4x2xAWG24) ||402-0J|
|plug assembly incl. 2x Cat5-plugs ||402-0A|
|Multimode Break-Out-Cable w/ 2 Fibres 2G50/125µ ||433-2M|
|plug assembly Multimode incl. 2x LC-plugs ||252-2L|
|Singlemode Break-Out-Cable w/ 2 Fibres 2E9/125µ ||433-2S|
|plug assembly Singlemode incl. 2x LC-plugs ||252-2L|
|international power supply unit for 90...230 VAC w/ IEC connector ||260-5E |
|Mounting Brackets for to mount by screws ||455-1K|
|Mounting Brackets for to mount by snap on ||455-2K|
|19"-Rack Mount Kit for 1 ... 4 Single-Head devices ||455-4G|
19"-mountable power supply for up to three DVXI devices.
Use with 455-4G rack mount kit