Overview Download the Data Sheet
For distances up to 10km !!!
The Ranger 2224 and a Multimode fibre cable with two fibres allow to remotely locate USB 2.0 peripheral devices at speeds of up to 480MBit/sec over a distance of up to 500m. For distances up to 10 km the Ranger 2244 with two 9µ Singlemode fibres is your choice.
Both devices are equipped with a 4port hub in the remote unit. Used fibre connectors: LC.
- USB 2.0 compatible
- USB 1.0 und USB 1.1 down compatible
- data transfer rate up to 480MBAUD
- ALL USB 2.0/1.1 compatible devices supported
- 500m with Multimode cables
- 10.000m (10km) with Singlemode cables
- devices are powered at the local and at the remote unit
- supports high-power device
- Ranger 2224: Multimode-extender with an integrated 4port-USB-Hub at the remote unit. Maximum distance: 500m
- Ranger 2224: Singlemode-extender with an integrated 4port-USB-Hub at the remote unit. Maximum distance: 10.000m
- Compatible to all system software
- included in delivery: local unit, remote unit, CPU cable, 2x p.s.u. for local and remote unit
|product notation||part no.|
|Ranger 2224 USB 2.0-Multimode-Extender with 4port Hub, up to 500m|| K417-5M |
|Ranger 2244 USB 2.0-Singlemode-Extender with 4port Hub, up to 10.000m||K417-5S|