Overview Download the Data Sheet
For distances up to 40m
The USB Rover™ 200 is designed for end user applications. It provides all the flexibility of extended range USB in a ready-to-use package.
The USB Rover 200 extends the range of USB up to 40 m/131 ft over fiber optic cable. Fiber-optic transmission provides exceptional reliability and immunity to interference including complete electrical isolation between computer and device. The USB Rover 200 is available in lengths of 10, 20, 30 and 40 meters for extension/isolation, and in a 1 m length for use in applications where electrical isolation is desired.
The USB Rover 200 contains an internal USB hub and provides support for any full-speed (12 Mb/s) or low-speed (1.5 Mb/s) USB device. It is compatible with PC, Mac and Sun.
- USB 1.0/USB 1.1 compatible
- data transfer rate up to 12MBAUD
- CD-Writer and DVD-Writer only restricted use
- 10m, 20m, 30m und 40m available
- electrical isolation through fibre optical cable
- Locally powered through the PC, remotely powered through a supplied 90...240VAC/6VDC - universal switch mode p.s.u.
- Rover : Fibre-optic transmission with a single USB- Port at remote unit. Maximal distance 40m
- Compatible to all system software
- included in delivery: completely assembled cable with non removable local/remote Unit, universal switch mode p.s.u. for remote side
|product notation||part no.|
|Rover 200-10 USB 1.1 Extender - cable length 10m||K417-01|
|Rover 200-20 USB 1.1 Extender - cable length 20m||K417-02|
|Rover 200-30 USB 1.1 Extender - cable length 30m||K417-03|
|Rover 200-40 USB 1.1 Extender - cable length 40m||K417-04|