About IHSE USA, LLC
For almost 35 years, the IHSE name has been synonymous with innovation, leadership, and performance in KVM. IHSE continues this tradition by providing cutting-edge products demanded by customer needs. IHSE believes that its commitment to high quality products and a close relationship with customers has earned the company a worldwide reputation in quality and reliability. Leveraging high-performance KVM technology with our proprietary knowledge of lossless quick switching processing, IHSE delivers unmatched interoperability between multiple formats such as DVI, HDMI, and VGA. IHSE products also support USB-HID, USB 1.0, USB 2.0, USB 3.0, RS-232/422, analog audio and digital audio
IHSE technology is deployed worldwide by public and private organizations such as broadcasting, post production, government and military, medical, financial and oil & petroleum industries. The company offers a complete line of DVI and HDMI video extenders over Cat-X or Fiber optic cables for “mission critical” server access. IHSE USA offers the only hybrid KVM matrix switch allowing both Cat-X and Fiber to be mixed between sources and target workstations.
IHSE USA, LLC, located in Cranbury, NJ is the sales and support branch for the Americas, MEA, and India regions. IHSE GmbH, the parent company, is headquartered in the southern regions of Germany near Lake Constance with a subsidiary, IHSE APAC located in Singapore. IHSE USA sells direct and through resellers and system integrators. Our products can be found in some of the most prestigious facilities around the world – from post production editing suites to high-end secure command and control environments.
Made in Germany
The cornerstone of IHSE’s quality assurance program is your satisfaction. Starting from design and development to the delivery of our products to you, our goal is always continuous improvement. At IHSE, we design to a higher level of excellence to ensure you get a 100% out-of-the-box experience every time.
We inspect 100% of our products with automatic testing systems like AOI, AXI and other functional testing. Our quality standards conform to international codes such as IPC-A610 and IPC/EIA J-STD-001 and our Draco product series is frequently inspected and certificated by TÜV Süd (Certificate Explorer: http://www.tuev-sued.de/ps-zert).
All IHSE devices are CE certified. The required tests are performed and documented in autonomous and certified laboratories. We also comply with the requirements of the EU directive 2011/65/EU for the restriction of hazardous substances (RoHS).
As authorized economic operator (AEO) we enjoy special privileges in global trade. We have been approved on behalf of the national customs administration as complying with supply chain security standards.
TÜV Süd certificated our products Draco vario, Draco tera and Draco major to the European and North American standards IEC/EN 60950-1 and UL/CSA 60950-1. Our quality assurance procedures were evaluated and approved for proper and consistent processes.
The German Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology supported the development of our Draco tera enterprise as a part of support for practical research or development purposes. The Draco tera enterprise has been selected to receive support from state departments for its innovative functions.
- Low electricity requirement of the IHSE devices.
- Energy efficient design of the device (e.g. the microchips).
- All devices comply with ROHS and REACH regulations (this means that certain chemicals are not being used in the production process).
- The chassis is made from aluminium which does not corrode and which is 100% recyclable.
At the Client
- Having the ability to store the computers outside the office environment reduces costs for air-conditioning.
- Through intelligent use of space, the IHSE products are designed to allow maximum space efficiency in the rack unit.
- Keeping the computers in special server rooms allows adequate climate control thus increasing the life of each device. This reduces electronic waste.
- We are WEEE registered which means that we take back your old devices and guarantee adequate waste disposal.
- We do not print order confirmations or offers any more – we only send these by e-mail. Should we need to print these, we do this on recycled paper. Rather than supplying printed manuals, we make these available digitally.
- We recycle all incoming cardboard boxes and use them again.
- The cardboard boxes which we use to protect our devices are made from recycled materials and remain unprinted.
- Packaging materials for inside the boxes are made from recycled materials or PE bubble wrap. We sort our waste into paper, plastics/foil, metals, glass and special waste.
- We use energy saving bulbs.
- Our company cars are fuel efficient and low in CO2 emissions.
- A third of our annual requirement for electricity is being generated by our own solar panels installed on top of our roof.
Our delivery van is an electric car, completely eliminating fossil fuels and CO2 emission.