SDI KVM Extender
With the introduction of the Draco SDI extender, it is now possible to combine and convert between SDI video and digital video signals. SDI video signals (up to 3G-SDI) input into an SDI CPU extender are made available to KVM CON units, directly or through a Draco tera KVM matrix switch, for connection to DVI, HDMI or DisplayPort monitors. An SDI CON unit is also able to convert digital video signals for display on an SDI monitor. Video scaling and deinterlacing is included in the SDI Extender, enabling conversion as required, between 720p50/60 or 1080i50/60 SDI video streams and digital formats, including 1080p, 1600x900 or 1920x1200. This ensures that the appropriate video resolution is available to suit the connected monitor.
For greatest flexibility in application, the SDI extender module can be equipped with two coax SFP modules, each with two channels. SFP modules are available to suit dual input and dual output configurations.
An additional loopback enables an SDI signal to be passed on to additional SDI devices, whilst being input into the extender for KVM distribution.
- 2-port architecture (e.g. for Dual-Head)
- HD-, 3GA-, 3GB-SDI input resolutions (720p50/60, 1080i50/60, 1080p50/60, further resolutions on request)
- Integrated scaler (CON and CPU)
- Scalable output resolutions (e.g. 720p, 1600 x 900 or 1080p)
- Integrated interlacing/deinterlacing
- Conversion from SDI to DVI/HDMI/DisplayPort and vice versa
- Passive loopback
- SDI audio embedding and de-embedding
- Compatible with all Draco tera matrices
- Extensive redundancy options
- Redundant data link (optional)
- Compatible with Draco vario chassis family