The RGB/YC/SDI to DVI converter converts and scales legacy VGA signals into DVI or VGA signals. It allows the connection of LCD digital monitors to computers with a VGA graphic card for example. The K238-5VS converter automatically detects all known RGB resolutions up to 1920x1200. The device has an inbuilt scaler that allows scaling the input signal to a selectable size.
This converter allows you to use newer digital monitors with DVI inputs to CPUs with obsolete graphic cards or programmable logic controllers. The device is already preprogrammed with 160 video modes. Using the OSD menu, even unlisted graphic sources can be configured quickly and easily. The device digitalizes and caches incoming signals, before scaling and converting them to a compatible format of 1920 x 1200. Before displaying, the picture size can be adjusted to the size of the monitor.
- Convert input VGA, YPbPr, Y/C, CVBS, HD-SDI formats to a DVI-D output
- User friendly OSD for image and resolution adjustments
- Pre-installed Video modes
- EDID auto configuration or manual adjustments
- Scale image settings for Auto / Aspect / 1:1 / Panoramic
- Scale up to 1920 x 1200
- Integrated conversion and scaling capabilities
- Compact size for clutter-free cabling
- Compatible with Draco vario enclosures
- Rack mount options available
- Power supply and cables included
- Available as a plug-in option card for vario frames - C474-BSDI
Functional Diagram: DVI converter and scaler for VGA, YPbPr, CVBS and HD-SDI